Sunday, October 25, 2009

busy day

saturday so fun..play water ball..my whole body wet luckily got bring extra shirt...xiao yen so cham..me also..but she more worst giv stick lalat sticker on her face...haha..i just giv splash water and tie my hair like sakai but senior all say is fashion...hahaha....
then today go melaka...go see kok kok competion...
fight with 18 years old..how can win o..but i wish he next yera got pic on newspaper now like now..just name onli...break his enemy record 400m...
then buy thing for a lot of friend..
then go bck home..sl help me to do something..thx to her,i xing mu oredi..wat is true wat is faked..i always giv ppl tipu me...
but got 1 word sl sms me make me so sad...fine lol..fight so long oredi..giv her time...I FINALLY know how to make finish rubix..wakakaka

No comments:

Post a Comment