Saturday, April 24, 2010

angry..

today opem book test..science no need to say..even one owrd oso dont know how to rite except for the growing part the question la..
from now on..i onli have a small brother and big brother..
other are just nth..
if u wan i tis sister then u should respect me before u wan i respect u..
everytime say noob word..u think is a nice word to say like tat to ur friend or ur family..use brain first..jangan sombong..
everytime oso action..u think u got talent then big ar!! i love gor gor more than u..a least he got talent but never show off to me and respect me!!

TO ppl tat wan to say my bad thing..pls come forward to me and say it DONT BE A COWARD..just know how to tell ppl my bad thing and use stupid eye and look at me!! HATE IT! ..AND dont say i perasan tat u not saying me me..is abvouis tat u r saying me..U KNOW I SAYING U!! anything just come to me and scold!! U TIS PUNK!!! ...
bullshit!! i hate tis type of feeling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment