Tuesday, April 20, 2010

weather ..

today very veru super no mood because of my hair..no face to see other..
the weather oso same as me..wan to rain but never rain..no sun at all.. everyone oso like tat..mood follow by the weather..
today actually dont wan go recess but..mt,px,wy.el force me to go..
haiz..then i go..i dont wan to go recess beacuse dont wan ppl to see my look..i look TERIBLE.. then i giv ppl say i cut like boy and say me how come can go in girl school..
i very bu shuang but i cnt do anything..scare make troble in the canteen..
wish tomoro or after tis month everything can return bck to normal and more happi..
tis month really happen a lot of bad thing and bad luck..



claudya + may ting
=
me + shien lin
=
pei xuan,see ling,joe yee,whan yee,ee lin
cheryl = shien lin'sis


HAPPY FAMILY TREE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment